With the new AreaDUM app, you will have detailed records of all your operations. You can view how much time remains for parking and where the vehicle is located at all times. You will also have access to news and new features of the Area and, if you need it, you have a technical support area that can answer your questions and help you with issues related to the App.
We also hope that this new service will let us offer more availability of spaces and, in the future, notify you about the areas in which you are most likely to find parking in specific time ranges. Thus, AreaDUM users will save both time and money. And, in parallel, within the framework of SmartCities, we hope to improve our users’ daily experiences, as we can better adapt to real needs in sector, providing more spaces where they are needed and reducing the number of spaces in areas where they are not fully used.
1) Forget the parking disk You don’t have to worry about it anymore and, if you lose it, nothing happens. You just need the App or text messaging.
2) You will avoid unnecessary fines. The app will send you an alert when your parking time is running out.
3) You can configure your alerts however you like, selecting 15, 10 or 5 minutes.
4) By using the app, you can select additional services. Did you forget where you parked? Are you wandering the streets and you can’t find it? Go to the AreaDUM. We'll remind you where it is.
5) Information about available spaces. In the near future, we hope to be able to notify you about the availability of spaces so that you can save time and money by not having to waste time looking for a parking space. We don’t want you to drive around in circles looking for a space. This helps reduce pollution and noise and increase quality of life.
6) Are you a company? We provide you with an online monthly summary so that you will have full details of where all of your vehicles parked and for how long. In the near future, we hope to provide you with information about the availability of spaces, which will help you to optimise your freight distribution routes, so that you gain both time and money.