How to register users
To register as a user, first download the AreaDUM app and, after it’s installed, follow the next steps. It only takes about two minutes. Open the application, press ‘Create User Account’ and fill in all the fields with the required information. After you have created the account, we will send you an email and you will have to confirm and validate the account. And then you will be ready to start using the AreaDUM app.
How the app works
Using the AreaDUM app is very easy and intuitive.
1) Open the AreaDUM app.
2) Enter your username and password.
3) Select the number plate for the vehicle you want to park at the bottom of the screen. The vehicle used in the last operation will be the default.
4) Press ‘Start Parking’.
5) Select the code for the AreaDUM on the map according to your position. You will find the code for the area on the vertical sign where you are parked. Press ‘Start’ and accept.
6) To end your parking session, just enter the app and press the button ‘End Parking’. Your parking receipt will be generated automatically. All receipts are available in the app history section.
Alternatively, if you don’t have a smartphone with IOS or android, you can use the AreaDUM parking areas by sending a text message by following these steps:
1) Send a text message* to 217010 in this format with this information: DUM (space) number plate (space) code for area (the number plate without spaces or hyphens).
2) You will receive a confirmation text message with the maximum parking time.
(*) cost of text message €0.15 (request and response)
This icon is used to start and end the period of parking your vehicle. This is the main tab of APPARKB and the one you will use the most.
Here you can view the history of your AreaDUM operations. You can easily view full details on your operations. You can even display any parking ticket that you like. Remember that this information is also available from the user portal of the AreaDUM website.
This information section has different functionalities:
1) What is the AreaDUM
Here you can read how the application is used and its scope.
2) AreaDum FAQ
Here you can read answers to the most frequently asked questions by users of the AreaDUM app.
3) Technical support form
You can easily request technical help from your smartphone by filling out a short form, whether it is because you have a question or have had an incident while using the app, we will answer you in writing directly to the email you provided as quickly as possible.
You will have direct access to all the news we regularly publish about the AreaDUM from your smartphone. It includes the Area Verda (green), Area Blava (blue) AreaDUM...
Did you forget where you parked? AreaDUM will remind you. Click on the icon and you will see the map where your GPS has located your vehicle.
You can setup a series of options on your AreaDUM app here: language, alert frequency, add new vehicles, change personal information, keep session open, modify password, etc.