Effects of COVID-19 into AREA
Given the current situation of State of Emergency due to COVID-19 established in RD 463/2020 of March 14 and Town Hall's Decree of March 14, and starting Phase 1 next Monday May 25, related to Regulated Parking on public roads of the city of Barcelona:
- Regulated parking in the parking spaces of Green area and Blue regains control of compliance with the regulations for regulated parking and the new environtment rates of AREA come into effect.
- The DUM parking spaces (loading and unloading) recover their usual activity and current regulations.
- From July 1st, the regular changes of parking side will be restored in those streets that have it established.
- The Citizen Attention Office (c. Calàbria, 66) will only carry out procedures in person by appointment from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm. You can make an appointment by calling 93 887 50 34 and selecting the option "Appointment".
- We continue to provide service through the Call Centre on 93 887 50 32, the email firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Technical Support section of the SMOU, ONaparcar residents and areaDUM apps, the Telephone 010 and the online Complaints and Suggestions Service Portal of Barcelona City Council.
You can follow updated information through our website www.areaverda.cat and in the profiles of the social networks of the City Council.
We recommend that you follow the COVID-19 news through official sources and that you follow the recommendations of the health authorities.
Thank you very much for your understanding and collaboration.
(UPDATE: 06/04/2020 at 12:00 pm)