Expansion of the regulated parking in Zone 13 of the Les Corts District
As of 11/11/2021 signalling works will begin for the implementation of the expansion of the Zone 13 regulated parking zone in the Maternitat i Sant Ramon neighbourhood of the Les Corts district.
Zone 13 expansion
This action will regulate parking on the road between the limits of Av. Diagonal, Av. de Joan XXIII, C. d'Elisabeth Eidenbenz, C. del Cardenal Reig, C. de Collblanc, Av. d'Albert Bastardas and Av. de Manuel Azaña so that residents will have priority when parking and will form part of the current Zone 13.
The spaces that are regulated with this extension are 195 new Green spaces and are identified with green paint. This means that, with the aim of prioritising residents' parking, non-resident vehicles in Zone 13 will only be able to park for a maximum of two hours within the regulation hours indicated on the corresponding vertical sign and at the Green zone rate that corresponds to the vehicle's environmental label.
In addition, 21 new Motorbike parking spaces, 69 new DUM parking spaces and 22 new Blue parking spaces are planned.
Information for residents - Residents who for the first time will have access to Zone 13 residents' parking rights
All residents of this extension who have a registered vehicle at their home address will be able to park in the Zone 13 Green parking spaces identified on the vertical sign with the Resident rate that corresponds to the environmental label of their vehicle.
Thus, residents registered in the zone who own a car registered in Barcelona will not need to make any arrangements. During the second half of November they will receive a letter at their home address informing them of their new resident zone and an information leaflet on how to use the parking space as a resident.
For new residents registered within the limits of this expansion and who are entitled to park in the AREA at the resident rate, they can apply for their resident parking rights at the Barcelona City Council Virtual Office, by calling 010 or by making an appointment at the B:SM Citizen Service Points.
Information for residents - Residents who were registered in Zone 13 and are moving to Zone 14:
• Neighbours of the streets included between the limits c. de Manuel Girona, av. de Sarrià, av. Diagonal and av. de Pedralbes.
• Neighbours of the streets included in the overflow between the limits of c. del Marquès de Mulhacén, ptge. del Roserar, c. d'Eduardo Conde and pg. de Manuel Girona (marked in dark grey on the Zone 14 map).
In this case, all residents of this zone who have a vehicle registered at their home already had the possibility of parking in their Green spaces in Zone 13 and, as of 13 December 2021, will be assigned to Zone 14.
These residents will not need to make any kind of arrangement or modification, as with the AREA resident parking rights that they currently have, they will be able to continue to obtain parking tickets with the same conditions as before. If you have resident parking tickets for Zone 13, from 13 December 2021, they will be automatically transferred to Zone 14.
In addition, during the second half of December you will receive a letter at your home address informing you of the change of your resident zone and an information leaflet on the use of parking as a resident.
To obtain resident on-street parking tickets, users are recommended to use the free ONaparcar residents mobile application. With this app it is possible to obtain tickets from one day until the end of the year at the latest. As it is a digital ticket, it can be checked securely and in real time by the parking attendant's device and, therefore, it is not necessary to use the parking meter or place a paper ticket in the vehicle. However, if necessary, a receipt of the payment made can be printed out.
The planned implementation schedule is as follows:
• 18/11 - 11/18: Vertical pre-signalling in the street indicating the dates on which parking will not be allowed in order to carry out the marking works in each street.
• 11/19 - 11/12: Horizontal signalling works (painting of the new parking spaces in the street), vertical signalling (installation of the vertical regulation signs) and installation of parking meters, according to the dates established for each street.
• 11/22 - 11/30: Mailing of information letters to residents included in the expansion of Zone 13 and those changing from Zone 13 to Zone 14.
• 12/13/2021: Activation of the new places in Zone 13 and the change of residents moving from Zone 13 to Zone 14.
For more information: