Expansion of the regulated parking Zone 15 in the Sarrià - Sant Gervasi District
As of 9 May, signposting works will begin on the expansion of the Zone 15 regulated parking zone in the streets of the Sant Gervasi - La Bonanova neighbourhood above the Ronda de Dalt in the Sarrià - Sant Gervasi district.
Expansion of Zone 15
This action will regulate parking on the road between the limits formed by c. de Gaziel, c. de Carles Riba, c. de Bellesguard, c. de Mercè Rodoreda, ctra. de les Aigües, c. de l'Enginyeria, pl. Comte de Sert, c. de Carles Pirozzini, c. de Josep Garí and Ronda de Dalt, so that residents will have priority when it comes to parking and will form part of Zone 15.
The parking spaces regulated by this expansion are 163 new Green spaces and are identified with green paint. This means that, with the aim of prioritising residents' parking, non-resident vehicles in Zone 15 will only be able to park for a maximum of two hours within the regulation timetable indicated on the corresponding vertical sign and at the Green zone rate that corresponds to the vehicle's environmental label.
In addition, 59 new Motorbike parking spaces will be created.
Information for residents
All residents of this expansion who own a vehicle registered to their home address will be able to park in the green spaces in Zone 15, which are identified on the corresponding vertical sign with the Resident Rate that corresponds to the environmental label of their vehicle.
Thus, residents registered in the zone who own a car registered in Barcelona will not need to make any arrangements. During the second half of May they will receive a letter at their home address informing them of their resident zone and an information leaflet on how to use the parking space as a resident.
New residents who are registered within the limits of this expansion and who are entitled to park in the AREA at the resident rate can apply for their resident parking rights at the Barcelona City Council Virtual Office, by calling 010 or, by appointment, at the B:SM Citizen Service Points.
To obtain resident parking tickets, users are recommended to use the free ONaparcar residents mobile application. With this application it is possible to obtain tickets from one day until the end of the year at the latest. As it is a digital ticket, it can be checked securely and in real time by the parking attendant's device and, therefore, it is not necessary to use the parking meter or place a paper ticket in the vehicle. However, if necessary, a receipt can be printed out for the payment made.
The planned implementation schedule is as follows:
- 09/05- 13/05: Vertical pre-marking in the street indicating the dates on which parking will not be allowed in order to carry out marking works in each street.
- 16/05 - 31/05: Horizontal signalling work (painting of the new parking spaces in the street), vertical signalling (installation of the vertical regulation signs) and installation of parking meters, according to the dates established for each street.
- 11/05 - 25/05: Mailing of information letters to residents included in this expansion of Zone 15.
- 01/06/2022: Activation of the new spaces in Zone 15.
For more information:
- Download the Zone 15 map
- Download the Environmental Fees 2022
- Information on Residents d’AREA
- Information on the ONaparcar residents app
- FAQs Residents